Premium wool-blended snapback for luxurious look. 6-panel structured cap with classic green undervisor. Matching plastic snapback closure with 8 rows of stitching on visor. Esteemed since 1974.
• Classic snapback cap with premium wool blend fabric
• Hard buckram. Structured
• Matching plastic snapback closure
• Classic green undervisor, 8-row stitching on visor
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping over $50!
Looking for a stylish and trendy way to represent the City of Angels? Look no further than our OG213 hats!
Made from high-quality materials and featuring a unique design that celebrates the spirit of LA, our hats are the perfect accessory for anyone who loves this iconic city. With a focus on originality and trendiness, our OG213 hats are the perfect way to add some LA flair to your everyday look.
Each hat features the number "213," a nod to the area code that encompasses much of Los Angeles. Whether you're a lifelong Angeleno or just visiting the city for the first time, our OG213 hats are the perfect way to show your love for this vibrant and diverse metropolis.
Not only are our hats stylish and comfortable, they're also a great way to support a local business. Our focus on quality materials and unique designs embodies the essence of LA and the creative spirit that makes this city so special.
So why wait? Elevate your style and show off your love for LA with our OG213 hats. Order yours today and join the ranks of stylish locals who know how to represent the City of Angels in style.
1. Soak the hat. Fill up a clean sink or bucket with cool water and add a couple of drops of a mild laundry detergent (with no bleach). Create suds by gently agitating the water and soak the hat for 10 minutes.
2. Rinse thoroughly. Run the hat under cool water to wash away dirt and any remaining detergent. Pat it dry with a clean towel. You can gently squeeze the hat to remove excess water, just avoid twisting the brim or anything else that may bend the cap out of shape.
3. Reshape and let air-dry. Reshape the hat and stuff it with something so it dries in the right form. You can use a towel, crumpled up tissue paper, a small bowl, container, or ball. Never throw your hat in the dryer.